Working at Woodlands Primary School
At Woodlands Primary School we care about success and about each other. We have high expectations inside the classroom and outside the classroom in all that we do.
As a community school, we take our role seriously in providing the best quality care and education for children from age 2 to 11.
We focus on the important things that children need. We do not focus solely on outcomes and test results, but on giving children the right attitudes and knowledge for a successful life.
To demonstrate this, we have our “4 Is” which we want all children to become: intelligent talkers, insatiable readers, impeccably behaved and inclusive citizens. Everything we do should focus on these.
Many of our children need the care and attention of our school to be like a family. So, we have our family values which are: RESPECT: resilience, empathy, self-respect, punctuality, enthusiasm, character and talk.
All of us need to show these values at all times, our staff, children and community. This means we develop in our knowledge and our behaviour.
Our staff team are central to our success. They drive and accelerate the provision we offer to our community and we want the very best people to join us.
We have a very strong staff team who are all focused on our children, making sure that every day is the best it can be for all of them.
Our Offer to Staff
If you share our belief in high expectations for ALL children, possess resilience and a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you. At Woodlands Primary School, we provide an exceptional staff offer, a high-quality curriculum, and a team of talented staff members to support you. Additionally, we offer numerous trust-wide opportunities, including an annual trust conference featuring keynote speakers.
What we can provide for you:
- An outstanding staff profile. We have excellent teachers, teaching assistants, and a specialised team dedicated to supporting children with complex needs.
- A forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team who is unwaveringly committed to improving outcomes for all children.
- A trust curriculum framework and assessment system founded on research and the knowledge of our pupils.
- Numerous Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities, both within our school and across the trust.
- Wonderful children who are polite, courteous, and a joy to teach!
Teaching & Learning Practice at Woodlands
Find out more here