Hedgehogs Session Information
We offer 15 hours of Nursery provision through five morning or five afternoon sessions.
We also offer 30 hour places to eligible families. These are full time sessions across five days.
All our sessions are term time only.
For more details on admissions or for how to check eligibility for 30 hour places, please visit our Early Years Admissions area of the website.
Morning Sessions are 8:30-11:30
Afternoon Sessions are: 12:30-3:30
Full Time Sessions are 8:30-3:30
What does my child need to bring to the session?
- Children attending full time sessions need to bring a healthy packed lunch each day.
- All children should bring a water bottle with their name on.
- In hot weather, come to school wearing factor 50 sun cream and also bring a sun hat.
- In cold weather your child will need a hat, gloves and scarf.
- A waterproof coat and wellies are really important as we spend lots of time outside.
- We strongly encourage all families to try to toilet train their child before they join us in Hedgehogs. However, if your child is not quite there yet, please ensure you pack nappies and wipes in your child's bag each day.
- Please try to leave dummies and comforters at home. We also do not allow children to bring toys or other items from home into Nursery as we have a very large space and we would hate for anything special to get lost.
- A healthy snack of fruit, bagels and milk is provided each day, free of charge. Please do not send any other food items into Nursery.