Woodlands Primary School is committed to providing the best learning for ALL children, all of the time. This currently is through remote learning, using the platform of Class Dojo. To do this, we need your help! We want to make a pledge to each other, to promise each other that we will work together to give the best learning to children we possibly can.
As a school we promise to:
- Offer remote learning provision Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am and 3pm for Y1-6
- Use a range of techniques help engage children, and support with motivation whilst teaching at home
- Continue to teach a high quality curriculum
- Offer support to parents and children whenever you need it – academically and pastorally
- Support with resourcing, including stationary and additional materials
- Treat each and every day with care, compassion and resilience and be proud of what each child has achieved within the day
- Offer essential provision in school for critical workers
- Celebrate the successes of the children – we are so proud of them!
As a parent, you promise to:
- Communicate learning with the school, either through Class Dojo or through paper learning
- Model resilience and motivation to your children
- Offer us feedback and communicate about our processes and systems
- Be aware of what children are accessing online, and trying your best to minimise any potential risk
- Speak to school about concerns or worries – we are here to help you!
- Be kind to us – we are working very hard and are trying our best to balance what we have to do with understanding how hard you are working.
Make this pledge by sending us a positive message about what you love about Woodlands Primary School!