Governing Body's constitution is defined by the Instrument of Government and the Guide to the Law for School Governors.
What does the Governing Board do?
The Governing Board has three main functions:
- Ensuring clear vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school
- Providing accountability for school leaders in relation to the educational achievement of pupils and the performance management of staff
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure it’s money is well spent.
Members of the Governing Body are as follows:
- Oliver Wright (Co-opted) Joint Chair of Governors
- Janet Collins (Co-Opted) Joint Chair of Governors
- Natalie Bayarri (Co-Opted) Vice Chair of Governors
- Dawn Bogunovic (Co-Ofted)
- Greg Raynor (Co-Opted)
- Katie Simpson (Parent)
- Keeley Collins (Parent)
- Lisa Lock (Staff)
- Kerry Anne Allen (Co-opted)
The Chair of Governors can be reached at the following address:
c/o Claire Hogg, Governance Officer
Mercia Learning Trust
Tel: 0114 349 4230
More information on governance and leadership can be found on the Mercia Learning Trust website.